Picture page. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Picture page.

A

admin

If people want to post big pics like Julz' one of Richo, we risk the site being closed down for a period of time.
It happened when the pics of Andy were posted.
We have increased bandwidth now with the paid hosting, but it is still limited.
I guess it's a matter of what people want from the board.
We don't know if it will cope with big pictures or not. I guess it depends how many people choose to post them.
If people who like to perv ;D want it, I could add another board that you could use to link the pics.
Then bandwith would only be used when people chose to look at the pics, not with every single view.
I could also do a picture page on the main site if people wanted it.
Or we can post pics and find out if the bandwith limit will cope with it or not.
I'm happy with whatever everyone wants, but personally, I'd prefer the pics to be organised some way that don't cause the site to close down.
Any opinions?

A

admin

I'll do a photo gallery on the main site, so anyone can send me any pictures they'd like added to it.
It might be a week or two before I get a chance to do it, but do it I will.........eventually, ha. ;D