Player movements 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Player movements 2022

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Its either Longmuir or Fyfe or both, somethings not quite right considering the season theyve had.

Reactions: 1 users

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
North are supposedly picking up a lot of players for a team that has picks 1 and 55.
No one asks how are they going to do it.
Something tells me they will split pick one into 2,3 or 4 picks. They have their hand out as well.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
North are supposedly picking up a lot of players for a team that has picks 1 and 55.
No one asks how are they going to do it.
Something tells me they will split pick one into 2,3 or 4 picks. They have their hand out as well.
Sounds like they know they’re getting a priority pick

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
An Ed Phillips / Langdon type would be nice
I’ve felt a Mcintosh clone on the other wing like broad but thryve never wanted to play broad outside the def 50 so we’ve Had Pickett on the other wing which is also ok

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
There is now one less d#$#head on Brisbane's list ;)

Lions hard-nut announces exit, wacks coach via Instagram

The the first Lions list movement has already been announced following their preliminary final loss, with Mitch Robinson taking to Instagram to make his exit public.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
There is now one less d#$#head on Brisbane's list ;)

Lions hard-nut announces exit, wacks coach via Instagram

The the first Lions list movement has already been announced following their preliminary final loss, with Mitch Robinson taking to Instagram to make his exit public.
Thanks for that caesar, it's made my weekend that Robinson, the dog that he is, is retiring a bitter man.

Reactions: 2 users