Player of the year- Help needed please | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Player of the year- Help needed please

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
There's not much doubt Panthera's collating and analysis of our Player of the Year votes is an absolute highlight of PRE. Thankfully he has offered to do it again for us this season. Awesome news. :clapping

Panthera puts in a power of work each week. It would be great to lighten his load by offering to write a game review each throughout the season. Many hands make light work. It's not fair to expect Panthera to write the reports every week.

It would be great if we could fill this list with volunteers before the season starts. It would save a lot of work chasing it up later when we're all pretty flat out.

It doesn't matter if the review is done live from the game or not. Of course those who can't/don't attend live can still contribute.

Please put your name down if you can write a review of a game.

RoundOpponent/VenueVolunteer
1Carlton-MCG-AwayEat the rich
2Saints-MCG-AwayMagic Maric
3Bulldogs-Docklands-Homelockie15
4Pies-MCG-HomeStreak
5Freo-Away
6Cats-MCG-Home
7Port-AwayJudge Smailes
8Dees-MCG-Home
9Bummers-MCG-Homerockin. tiger
10Weagles-Away
11Bye---
12Crows-MCG-Home
13Dogs-Docklands-Away
14Saints-MCG-Home
15North-Docklands-Away
16Gold Coast-Cairns-HomeSkillzThatKillz
17Freo-MCG-Home
18Sydney-SCG-Away
19Hawkers-MCG-Away
20Brisbane-MCG-Home
21Blooze-MCG-Home
22Giants-Away
23Bummers-MCG-Away

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I did the Gold Coast game last year so I'll do it again this year - this time we better win...

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
Thanks Rosy for putting the call out.

I often get questions about what is required. It is really just a short (or long if you're keen) summary of the match, in any style you're comfortable with.

I generally ask that you PM the report to me by the Thursday following the match so that I can include it in the voting results posted on that day.

Cheers all and let's hope for a great 2013.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks to Judge Smailes for offering to write a review of our game on Port's dunghill.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks heaps rockin. The good thing about the reports is we all write them from our own persepctive. you don't need to be too technical.

Out first bounce is fast approaching and we have lots of vacant spots. Anyone else willing and able to write a game report to help Panthera out?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Plenty of vacant spots. Anyone willing to put their hand up to write a game review to help Panthera out?

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I'd love to do one but I need a last minute gig rather than a plan into the future. (Dunno where I'll be next month.)

Can I get a go on the bench?

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Dyer'ere said:
I'd love to do one but I need a last minute gig rather than a plan into the future. (Dunno where I'll be next month.)

Can I get a go on the bench?

:hihi. I struggle with plans a bit too jack. I dunno where ill be at a quarter past 3. however, ill have a crack at the Cats game if its free Rosy.