Player Profile Pics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Player Profile Pics

A

admin

The RFC site has updated the player pictures, but seeing I reckon the previous ones were better I've updated the pics on "The Team" page on this site, but kept the old ones there as well.
The stats and the rookie pics haven't been updated on the official site yet.

damnfine

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Dec 18, 2002
Is it me , or do the players look somewhat more err dissheveled(sp?) this year?

A

admin

They look pretty rough, stoned, hungover and whatever else, ha.
I reckon some of those pics are real shockers. ;D
Maybe trying to make them look scarey in case the opposition drop in for a perve.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
They can't be serious! How am I supposed to make a background out of those?? That's shocking. Geez I could have taken better photo's than those! Reckon I should send the club an e-mail asking em what's with the dodgy pics. If the team poster looks anything like that I won't be buying it.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
They look pretty rough, stoned, hungover and whatever else, ha.
I reckon some of those pics are real shockers. ;D
Maybe trying to make them look scarey in case the opposition drop in for a perve.

Have to agree with you Rosy.  They are the worst I have seen and that is saying something, cos there have been some doozies over the years.

I don't consider myself a shallow person, but you have to say (no disrespect to the players), that those photos are real shockers.  The Club expects people to buy badges and whatever else with those photos on them, they have to be kidding don't they.

I wouldn't hand over 20cents for some of the stuff they produce.  I'd rather pay for something that says they've taken some time and care in producing merchandise for people to buy.  I refuse to buy something where there is absolutely no consideration taken for the quality of the final product.

The people in the marketing department should have a good hard look at themselves.  How much money do they lose because of a lack of attention to detail?  It can't be that much more difficult to produce something that at least looks half appealing.

Each year I go to the merchandise store and each year, more often than not, I return with nothing.