Players and their 'bunnies' | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Players and their 'bunnies'

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I was having a discussion recently about how some players always seem to have the wood over a certain opposition player when they meet.

Dunc over Buckley was the one we were discussing.
Gas always had Carey covered well.
Torney on Farmer? Burns?
Peter Matera never got a kick with Bowser on him.
Can anyone think of any others who tend to negate a star from another club everytime they meet?

The one I never want to see again is Joel on Hird like he was a couple of years ago.

Also any of our guys in the reverse situation? Someone who seems to put in a quiet one against the same player everytime they meet.

TigerFury

Eloquent Feral
Dec 19, 2002
Belgrave
Gas on Chris Tarrant
AK on Anfony Rocca

Quiet Ones:

Campbell on Peverill
Richo on Fletcher

We need someone to be able to make Voss and McLeod their bunnies!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Does Farmer play for Freo now? If so I hope someone can do as well on him as Horney used to. He's one player I hate seeing score goal after goal against us. Annoying little creature, ha.

G

giggler

Tony Free used to intimate a few players and had the better of them - Paul Hudson comes to mind ;D - and i remember him antagonising Dale Lewis on a few occasions.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Gaspar on Fevola.

Will be interesting to see how Fevola goes next time we play Carlton. I suspect Denis Pagan is making a real difference to his attitude.