Players retiring in 2022/23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Players retiring in 2022/23

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I saw during the week somewhere someone in the media picked a "retirement" team.
It had four Richmond players in it.
That must have hurt.
I suppose it's not so difficult when it's about getting rid of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Luke Dunstan. Wasn’t a great career move going to Melbourne. 5 games in ‘22, none in ‘23.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Luke Dunstan. Wasn’t a great career move going to Melbourne. 5 games in ‘22, none in ‘23.
Got 3 brownlow votes against us in 2001 @ the G, when we were still dizzy from West Coast last minute win.
**That game against WC in 2001 was the mark of the end of the dominance

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Hayden Crozier.

A 140 game career is nothing to be sneezed at, but Crozier for mine is a good example of a player with ability who got drafted to the wrong team. Going to Freo and playing under Ross Lyon really did not help him develop like he should have.

Everytime I saw Kane Lambert and what he did for us, I was reminded of Crozier.

I saw him player in the U18 championships. He was quick but also ran all day. His ability in this regard was subsequently confirmed by his combine results.

He kicked a few goals in the game I saw him play against WA, 3-4, and he took a monster mark. Not sure if there is footage of it, but it was a ripper.

IMO, Crozier would have been a great fit for our game style in our premiership years, especially 2017.