Players retiring in 2022/23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Players retiring in 2022/23

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti.
Needed to be at the Tigers did Tippa.

With the brothers and the RFC family around him his AFL journey may have been somewhat easier.

He would've killed it as a Tiger whilst we ruled.

Fancy being stuck at that hive of shithousery.

Best of luck to him.

Reactions: 3 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Imagine Eddy Betts at Tigerland now. The mind truly boggles at what he'd produce.

Great player Eddy.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Needed to be at the Tigers did Tippa.

With the brothers and the RFC family around him his AFL journey may have been somewhat easier.

He would've killed it as a Tiger whilst we ruled.

Fancy being stuck at that hive of shithousery.

Best of luck to him.
I think I am right in saying that he was actually a top up player when the players got banned following the drugs scandal?

Reactions: 5 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti.
While Tip is an amazing story on how he got to the AFL, he defied huge odds but as a footballer I’m not sure I’ve seen a more overrated footballer.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
While Tip is an amazing story on how he got to the AFL, he defied huge odds but as a footballer I’m not sure I’ve seen a more overrated footballer.
That title belongs to Nic Naitanui. Averaged 5 kicks, 1.7 marks and 0.5 goals per game his entire career.

(Oh but he can jump really high sometimes !!)

Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Wasn’t that Polec?
At least Polec bent Port over.
He gave away the high free kick to Shuey in the final and then he packed it up and is now earning 750k for the next 5 yrs.
Polec is a legend.
Average footballer maked over 5 million playing the game

Reactions: 1 user