PLAYERS!!!!!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!

Who shoyld be first out the club

• C.King

Votes: 28 100.0%
  • C.Biddiscombe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R.Hilton

• M.Rodgers

• B.Nicholls

• D.Kellaway

• K.Pettifer

• A.Houlihan

• Total voters

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Went for Houlihan. Not that he's the worst player on the list but he's the most limp wristed. Even Pettifer would beat him in a game of mercy.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
My vote was very easy. The number deserves to be worn with respect. Treat it well Thomas. ;D

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
How can Billy Nicholls not be most deserving?
Youd think bein fit and looking fit would be a rewuirement to stay on the list. Soem football ability owuldnt hurt either.

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
How can you go past Clinton King. The only footballer that cant kick (with either foot).

Two other clubs saw no future in him, So, as Richmonds poor taste for picking talent, someone saw something in him. What ? who knows !

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
shawry said:
How can Billy Nicholls not be most deserving?
Youd think bein fit and looking fit would be a rewuirement to stay on the list. Soem football ability owuldnt hurt either.

At least NICHOLLS doesn't look like he is going to burst into tears as soon as someone touches him. That is why Pettrified got my vote.

GoldCoastTiger

Where do we go from here?
Aug 15, 2003
Gold Coast
EASY.. RODGERS!! He was past his Use by Date at least 2 years ago.
Where was Bowden, his time is up, and is still worthy trade bait.. ditch him and Campbell, and at least half a dozen othrs including.. Nichols, Pettifer, King, Fleming, Houlihan.
Those players will never even help towards a premiership..
Oh and get rid of Becks and Brittain too.. perenial losers!!

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
GoldCoastTiger said:
EASY.. RODGERS!! He was past his Use by Date at least 2 years ago.
Rogers was a close 2nd on my list. However, he can kick a ball (doesnt often find a Richmond player). I just couldnt go pass King.

Rogers, should of been traded 3-4 years ago when we could of got something decent for him.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Let Dunc and maybe Cameron retire, drop Billy to Coburg and give him one more year, trade Bowden and get rid of the others and hopefully we can get someone of quality to fill these empty positions.