Podcast recommendations | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Podcast recommendations

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Champion
Apr 29, 2006
Might be a bit late in the day but two pods about the Holmes trial have been superb - Bad Blood (subscription) and The Dropout (free).

Also, Fat Leonard is pretty good.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Might be a bit late in the day but two pods about the Holmes trial have been superb - Bad Blood (subscription) and The Dropout (free).

Also, Fat Leonard is pretty good.
I'm following the Dropout too. Might be a couple more eps to come yet. Extraordinary story really. I don't get how they could possibly track returns for the investors anyway if the product had worked and been a success. Each new investment of $100m would severely downgrade the value o the previous investments.

Reminds me of the WeWork story which is also a good podcast and story. I'll check out the other two as well.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Bludging on the Blindside (Roy & HG) helped me get through the covid weekends in the garden.

Reactions: 1 user