Political correctness & other nonsensical rubbish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Political correctness & other nonsensical rubbish

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Don't have much sympathy for the hearse driver. Different if the procession is halfway through the intersection and people are trying to keep up, but driving the hearse through is just going to encourage others to follow.

Hahahahahaha

I think its kind of an unwritten rule since the beginning of time BR,

That a funeral procession has right-of-way. :cool:

a bride could be charged with assault with a weapon,

For throwing a bouquet of flowers over her shoulder

And you'de go

What about the hayfever sufferers?

Dont ever change mate

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Hahahahahaha

The Inbetweeners had a great scene that touched on that very subject.

(The last couple mins of the scene).

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hahahahahaha

a bride could be charged with assault with a weapon,

For throwing a bouquet of flowers over her shoulder

And you'de go

What about the hayfever sufferers?

Dont ever change mate
:mhihi I have to laugh again....

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Hahahahahaha

Well I grew up in a town with one set of traffic lights and the procession always stopped at them unless the local coppers came out and directed them through!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well I grew up in a town with one set of traffic lights and the procession always stopped at them unless the local coppers came out and directed them through!
Being a well-known person who died, you'd think the cops would do that.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Article said they offered and were knocked back.

Biting on the street one day
I saw a policeman
He came up to me and he did say
'What are you doing son'?

I said i didnt think that i was doing any harm

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Maybe your copper had a keen sense of duty and only waved through the kind and the just?

Where i come from,

you see a long line of cars with headlights on, going at 10km an hour, headed up by a long black glassy station wagon carrying a big wooden box,

And you stop until they all pass, irrespective of the rules and regulations of this mortal coil

I usually utter a small prayer - something like 'I hope you had fun' and i hope to myself i havnt inadvertently paid my respects to a member of john howards bloodline

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Maybe your copper had a keen sense of duty and only waved through the kind and the just?

Where i come from,

you see a long line of cars with headlights on, going at 10km an hour, headed up by a long black glassy station wagon carrying a big wooden box,

And you stop until they all pass, irrespective of the rules and regulations of this mortal coil

I usually utter a small prayer - something like 'I hope you had fun' and i hope to myself i havnt inadvertently paid my respects to a member of john howards bloodline

Far too cushy a ride for me to acknowledge.

I've been in Bali a few times when a group of freshly exhumed rotting corpses are paraded through town on their way to a group cremation, that I stop for.