Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Politics

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
kyuss said:
What an embarrassing night for the country. A hillsong church goer voted in as prime minister by the public. HILLSONG!
It just may surprise you that we have a democracy in this country.And sub forums to discuss this should anyone want to.Dyer-Tribe is for football.Let us keep that way.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
zippadeee said:
Christopher Pine compared labour losing tonights election to Adelaide losing the 2017 Grand final.
No plan B, beaten by a more committed group and a team that believed it could do it. :clap

There is a God after all!!

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
None of it matters anymore kiddums. Get ready for 50 degree summers and food shortages in your lifetime. Go Tiges!

E

easy_tiger

TIGERS BY 66.

Can we please get this thread off the footy board?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
easy said:
TIGERS BY 66.

Can we please get this thread off the footy board?

It is footy related. Surely the boys from the working class Tigers will be fired up against the blue blooded conservative voting toffs from Hawthorn.

Bad day for Australians, but it is a beautiful day for footy.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
ToraToraTora said:
None of it matters anymore kiddums. Get ready for 50 degree summers and food shortages in your lifetime. Go Tiges!

If you believe that crap.

B

Bill James

kyuss said:
What an embarrassing night for the country. A hillsong church goer voted in as prime minister by the public. HILLSONG!
He’s Pentecostal but I don’t think he goes to Hillsong?

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
se7en said:
If you believe that crap.

Its one big scam and a religion!
Australia contributes to 0.000012% of CO2 in the atmosphere. The radical activists want to turn the economy on its head for nothing.

Tigers by 15 points!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
SpaceAce said:
Australia contributes to 0.000012% of CO2 in the atmosphere. The radical activists want to turn the economy on its head for nothing.

Tigers by 15 points!

Funny thread. Who gives a *smile* about the world environment. Go Tiges!...more important. :hihi

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
arlobill said:
Appalling result
The party of hate wins again

To think we hang crap on trump and the usa
You sound a little hateful. I’m confused why the libs are alone as the party of hate, all the parties seem to hate the Bourgeois with a passion. The left seem to hate Christians in particular. Lot’s of hate getting around. The only thing they all love in common is big government.

Giardiasis

Tiger Legend
Apr 20, 2009
Brisbane
SpaceAce said:

Tigers by 15 points!
The coalition introduced the renewable energy certificate boondoggle that has wrecked the electricity market (not to mention the ETS) and have spent billions on climate change mitigation.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Giardiasis said:
You sound a little hateful. I’m confused why the libs are alone as the party of hate, all the parties seem to hate the Bourgeois with a passion. The left seem to hate Christians in particular. Lot’s of hate getting around. The only thing they all love in common is big government.

Where did the ALP display hatred to christians?

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Brodders17 said:
Queensland should secede, or be booted.
The LNP would have lost, 1 nation, (and Malcolm Roberts) wouldnt be in Parliament, and the Suns wouldnt be in the AFL. Win/win/win.

I've always said if the Quenndlanders want a referendum to secede they have my vote.