Poll? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Poll?

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Ok either I'm blind or stupid or both but how do you make a poll?
And just out of sheer boredom
IT'S ALIVE MWA HA HA HA :eek:
I seriously need to find a hobby ::)

A

admin

I seriously need to find a hobby  ::)

Guess who was so bored she did a spreadsheet yesterday to compare the players weights and heights, ha?
I was updating the Team page, and thought it interesting that Richo is the heaviest guy in our team, and next thing I know I've got the guys all sorted in order.
I think we're due for some footy TG. ;D

As for the poll, I checked out how to add one and to be honest it was put into the too hard basket at the time. It wasn't long after I made this board which was a marathon effort. Luckily a nice guy named Mats from Sweden helped me every step of the way on ICQ, but when I saw what was needed to add the poll function I was beyond tackling technical stuff again..

If people want the poll function I could see if I can add one now, but at the moment it's not an option the site has.

Of course we'd always welcome suggestions for the poll on the main page.

Tassie27

Come and give me a kiss!!
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
And who has the biggest................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................feet? ;)