Port Adelaide Trade Table CLOSED | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Port Adelaide Trade Table CLOSED

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
PATT will only be open for a very limited time on Friday (last day of trading) It may pay to directly contact the PAFC (Feisty Tige) regarding any outstanding deals. Trading finishes at 5 or so tomorrow.
Regards PAFC.

Cain Ackland (r) (Traded to Essendon)
Matthew Bishop (B)
Dean Brogan (R)
Peter Burgoyne (M/F)
Shaun Burgoyne (M/F)
Josh Carr (M)
Domenic Cassisi (M)
Wade Champion (F)
Stuart Cochrane (M)
Che Cockatoo-Collins (F)
Chad Cornes (F)
Kane Cornes (M) (Traded to St. Kilda)
Stuart Dew (M/F)
Brett Ebert (Util)
Josh Francou (M)
Stephen Gilham (B)
Brent Guerra (M) (Traded to Essendon)
Christopher Hall (M)
Damien Hardwick (B)
Roger James (M)
Adam Kingsley (B)
Paul Koulouriotis (B)
Brendon Lade (R)
Brett Montgomery (B)
Adam Morgan (?)
Joel Patfull (?)
Stephen Paxman (B)
Byron Pickett (Thug)
Jared Poulton (M/B)
Matthew Primus (R)
Steven Salopek (M) (Traded to W. Bulldogs)
Jarrad Schofield (M)
Nick Stevens (M) (Traded to Richmond)
Toby Thurstans (F/R)
Warren Tredrea (F) (Traded to Bulldogs. prt of Brown deal with RFC)
Darryl Wakelin (B)
Gavin Wanganeen (B)
Damon White (F)
Michael Wilson (M)

Jacobs Danny (Gain from Essendon)
McMahon Jordon (Gain from W. Bulldogs)
Holland Ben (Gain from Richmond)
Maguire Matt (Gain from St. Kilda)
Hilton Rory (Gain from RFC)
Bowden Joel (Gain from RFC)
Fiora Aaron (Gain from RFC)
Port Adelaide.....Draft picks.....15,30,46,62,78

Pick 78 to W. Bulldogs Pick 30 to RFC
Gained 66 (WB); 53 (RFC)

Paxman, truely, anyone :-\?

Re:port Adelaide Trade table

The RFC would be keen to acquire young Toby Thurstans and also Byron Pickett. We are prepared to offer A Fiora and a 5th round pick or replace the 5th round pick with a fringe player that PAFC feel they may be able to 'turn around'.

Waiting on confirmation from Bulldogs on three way deal RFC. Unable to make any further decisions yet. If you wish to contact Bulldogs regarding this deal it may move things along! ;D

That deal involving Tredrea to FFC and Bowden and Hilton to PAFC and Brown To RFC has officially been rubber stamped by the AFL. :D

The RFC and FFC commend PAFC on their efficiency and professionalism.

Dear TD unfortunately I am hard at work trying to figure out deals and will have limited time to deal today, I think Pickett has just started to get into the groove here at PA and as he is getting on, he doesn't want to go anywhere just yet. As for the other player, young Thurstans, I will chat to his manager and see if he is willing to go back to Victoria, some of the older players here do scare him a little and I hear the RFC is a nurturing kind of club :D I will get back to you as soon as I can, maybe I can trade a pick to you as well, will check...

Would consider making an offer for either Lade or Brogan if I had an idea of hteir value to you and how much yo uwould want in return. collingwood is officially expressing some interest in trading for one of these two players.

Unfortunately Lade and Brogan are off limits. PAFC apologises for any inconvenience but thes players believe their future lies at Port and that next year we will take the next step and they want to be here for that. ;D

PAFC thanks all interested clubs for their interest and hope we are able to do more business in the future. :)

ft of PAFC.... the RFC would like to ask if the offer of Thurstans and pick 29(?) is still on the table in exchange for A Fiora? If so the RFC would like to commit to this trade.

Tigerdog said:
ft of PAFC.... the RFC would like to ask if the offer of Thurstans and pick 29(?) is still on the table in exchange for A Fiora? If so the RFC would like to commit to this trade.
Trade done td. Thanks ;D

The Hawthorn football club wishes to advise that Both Angelo Lekkas and Jonathan Hay are available for the right trade.

WANTED - Essendon Football Club require quality Midfielders with pace.

Willing to trade good EFC players and possibly draft picks for the right midfielders.

All offers considered.