Postponing the season | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Postponing the season

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
While I support the lockdown, and I understand closing of borders, Victoria has 60 cases out of a population of 6million.

Surely the players can isolate at home and then travel interstate on charter flights without putting anyone at risk.

The situation is rediculous.

Reactions: 1 user

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Do tigers marketting people hire a kid to lay on a bed in pj's and say it the captains kid,

or are we cursed and just lurch from hurdle to hurdle in a weird steeplechase?

in a 3 week period, $hai belts someone, lynch does a pcl, nank does a pcl, capts kid in hospital?

thats pretty much a weekly footy catastrophy for 3 months

whats tommorow? Dusty get leprosy and his right hand falls off?

and next week? CJ gets covid

WTF is going on here?
It's a carefully construed plan to lure the other clubs into a false sense of security before the finals.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It's a carefully construed plan to lure the other clubs into a false sense of security before the finals.
Thats the only plausible explanation.

if Bachar gets in a brawl in a northbridge brothel this week,

we'll know for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
While I support the lockdown, and I understand closing of borders, Victoria has 60 cases out of a population of 6million.

Surely the players can isolate at home and then travel interstate on charter flights without putting anyone at risk.

The situation is rediculous.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Collingwood still in VIC and doing FIFO essentially into Adelaide, same day in, same day out at the weekend??

If its ok for them, why not for all?

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Collingwood still in VIC and doing FIFO essentially into Adelaide, same day in, same day out at the weekend??

If its ok for them, why not for all?

huh?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I think the show will go on. Some players may decide to go home if forced to stay away for long but the majority will continue.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Do tigers marketting people hire a kid to lay on a bed in pj's and say it the captains kid,

or are we cursed and just lurch from hurdle to hurdle in a weird steeplechase?

in a 3 week period, $hai belts someone, lynch does a pcl, nank does a pcl, capts kid in hospital?

thats pretty much a weekly footy catastrophy for 3 months

whats tommorow? Dusty get leprosy and his right hand falls off?

and next week? CJ gets covid

WTF is going on here?
Maybe God is a moggies fan or something weird like that.
There's some serious *smile* just constantly smacking us over the back of the head this year. Amazed that we're still keeping our heads above water this year n getting to the point where I'm just waiting for more *smile* to implode on us every week.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
I don't see how some teams can live in Melbourne, be around their family all the time and fly in and fly out of other states but those already out of Vic have to stay out, away from loved ones, for up to a month. Its simply not equitable.