Praccie matches - The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Praccie matches - The other games

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Obvs don't read too much into it but Higgo (2 goals) & played well for the Saints vs the hapless Roos. Set up a few as well.
Mason Wood (4 goals) impressive also against his former team

Blues easy win up Esserdern too. Paddy Dow might be coming good.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
If Mason Wood kicked 4 goals then sounds like they were playing against witches hats. In which case a 2 goal return from Higgins is a poor game.

Reactions: 2 users

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
butler? how did he go................ .against a side that at its best is a second rate VFL side .............in North?
no news
if wood and higgo are staring in their forward ..F me north backs must be totally useless

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I was expecting the Saints to do well this year but with their recent injuries I'm now not so sure.

Their 1st half of the year on paper is way easier than the end, so I was expecting them to bank wins in the 1st 10 or so games, and then that win / loss rate will change somewhat 2nd half of the year. If they don't get 7 wins in their 1st 10 games, I don't see them making finals.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
North are screwed with Noble.
North has a Mark Neeld feel about it.
I would've kicked 6 against North.
Higgins will learn what a real defence looks like when he has Grimes, Baker or Broad next to him.
He hasn't got the Bulter speed to help him.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Stkilda aren't any good.
If they're are challenger's this year our chances have increased to win our 4th in 5 years

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Obvs don't read too much into it but Higgo (2 goals) & played well for the Saints vs the hapless Roos. Set up a few as well.
Mason Wood (4 goals) impressive also against his former team

Blues easy win up Esserdern too. Paddy Dow might be coming good.
20210225_170728.jpg:rotfl1:rotfl1

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We should've kept our first pick from last year's draft.
We might've handed Collingwood a player with Henry showing alot in the last 2 games.
We could've forced Collingwoods hand by bidding on there academy Barrier Reef kid and therefore allowing us to get Henry.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Geez good luck to the Kangas membership and sales department after this weekend I think they might hit 2021 with a decline in numbers.

I hope their coach can do the job.

They need someone with some experience but also the ability to sell the club and control the media twits.

Maybe they just didnt have the cash to attract that type.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Butler cemented his spot as he did in 2018 I'm expecting him to drop off a little this season.

Higgins will be pushing hard for a spot he will need to, there is plenty of competition for a spot through the mid half forward lines for the Aints.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Why don't we get rid of the man on the mark and have a special umpire in a banana suit that comes on and stands the mark instead and the player has to kick over him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I liked the other rule change that suggested replacing the ball with a salmon in the last five minutes of the quarter. Hocking would be stupid enough to consider that.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Oh brother it's completely mental. So this is what they want, blokes waltzing around the mark. Is that the point? Why not just dump manning the mark? Bad bad bad.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Oh brother it's completely mental. So this is what they want, blokes waltzing around the mark. Is that the point? Why not just dump manning the mark? Bad bad bad.
And yet it isn’t being used in the AFLW, because apparently according to Hocking, the ladies don’t move on the mark. Does this guy even listen to the garbage he says?

Reactions: 6 users