PRE 2014 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2014 Phantom Draft

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Just a question, are you going to do the bidding for father son and academy kids as per the draft rules? That's gonna get to be a mighty tricky phantom draft to manage. Good luck Sammy! :)

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
The_General said:
Just a question, are you going to do the bidding for father son and academy kids as per the draft rules? That's gonna get to be a mighty tricky phantom draft to manage. Good luck Sammy! :)

No Bidding :rofl every kid will be in the draft

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
If there is a phantom draft being done id love to be in it
Carlton or essendon will do - not fussed

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
turk-d-tiger said:
If there is a phantom draft being done id love to be in it
Carlton or essendon will do - not fussed

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=51628.msg1913777#msg1913777

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
8 years on from his draft year Harrison Wigg as a mature ager wouldn’t be a bad bet as a rookie. Had stints at Adelaide and Gold Coast without getting an AFL game. Would be 26 going in to 2023 but this time last year Jack Hayes and James Tsitas were the premier mature age SANFL players and they both got picked up. Wigg is the Daniel Rich type (but not as chunky) with the lovely left foot.

Reactions: 1 user

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
8 years on from his draft year Harrison Wigg as a mature ager wouldn’t be a bad bet as a rookie. Had stints at Adelaide and Gold Coast without getting an AFL game. Would be 26 going in to 2023 but this time last year Jack Hayes and James Tsitas were the premier mature age SANFL players and they both got picked up. Wigg is the Daniel Rich type (but not as chunky) with the lovely left foot.
I quite liked him in his draft year, good to see he's back in the frame.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Pick 30 Touk Miller Pick 51 Ed Langdon but pick 5 Sam Durdin.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Pick 35 Adelaide

Oleg Markov (187cm midfielder) North Adelaide

With some they liked already off the board, the Crows are taking a bit of a punt here as Markov carried some injuries last year and doesn't have a lot of exposed form but looks to me he could develop into a fine player likened by some to be a similar type to Hoskin-Elliot.
The son of a pole-vaulter, markov has tremendous athleticism and tested very well at the combine particular in the speed tests.
His disposal skills look solid and we think this local lad has plenty of upside.
Finally a rare win.:LOL: Well done Oleg. Premiership player.

Reactions: 1 users