PRE 2022 Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE 2022 Phantom Draft

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
No love for Reuben Ginbey yet?

Reckon he will go top 10.

West Coast will take him for sure by their second pick.
yeah I thought long and hard about Ginbey, he has advanced a lot this year. Maybe thats my concern that he has flashed in.
Ended up going for a more outside onballer in Hollands to partner with Hewitt. Was very disappointed that Phillipou was off the board.
#I know nothing!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
At this rate, our phantom draft might last longer than Liz Truss as Prime Minister :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
I think I'll have to take Melbourne for the time being, let's see if we can push to the third round by the end of the day.

Melbourne select Reuben Ginbey, a hard nosed bustling mid who has a tantalising burst of speed. Shades of Elliott Yeo & quite possibly the first WA player called out on draft night.

@Brodders17

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
17. Isaac Keeler.

The Giants are rapt to land the athletic forward/ruck with great skills and pace. His handling below the knees is ridiculous for a big man, and he's shown the ability to hoof it 60 metres and take a hanger. Loves to hunt and hurt the smalls in the manner of Buddy/NicNat. There's really nothing he can't do on a footy field. Sky's the limit. A perfect complement to Cadman, that should set up our forward line for the next decade - or at least until they go home.

@Sammy Cougar up next with the Filth.

Reactions: 1 users