PRE out of action for a while. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE out of action for a while.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Around 10 PM on Wednesday December 3rd PRE will be closed down for a while while our host migrate to a new server. At the completion of the migration here might be a few hours of downtime as a result of DNS propagation. Just a bit of advance warning that the forum will be AWOL for a short time...but we'll be back, hopefully bigger and better than ever. :)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
It's not me changing servers Tommy. It's our host upgrading and improving their services.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
Must be using the same server as the Tax Office. It's down every 2 weeks or so for upgrades and improvements screwing you over.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
You reckon poppa? I've found it to be super reliable and far quicker since tester identified the problem and the hosts addressed it several months ago.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Yeah PJ. It was annoying but at least all seems to be working now. Thanks to those who emailed me to report it in case I didn't know. I replied to them all but couple of the emails bounced for some reason.