PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Me too Billy.

I plan on being in Melbourne for 3 days (all going well). Need to visit a very ill sister in Ballarat. I also thought I'd try and get to the scratch match against Melbourne on the Sunday.

I'm keen to have a catch up with any of the rascals on here but need to get an idea if any are actually going to turn up.

So who's interested?
@caesar
@Tigers of Old
@Mr Brightside
@taztiger4
I wont be in town mate

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Me too Billy.

I plan on being in Melbourne for 3 days (all going well). Need to visit a very ill sister in Ballarat. I also thought I'd try and get to the scratch match against Melbourne on the Sunday.

I'm keen to have a catch up with any of the rascals on here but need to get an idea if any are actually going to turn up.

So who's interested?
@caesar
@Tigers of Old
@Mr Brightside
@taztiger4

Can't make it as I will be Taylor-gating :cool: , nah, but i do have something else on.

Cheers

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Gday all , sorry guys I can’t make the next couple of weeks , the show must go on so I say you Tiges meet at the London for beers