PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Hard to believe it’s just over 2 months till the boys kick off in Wang. Even though this pre season has been so much easier then last years, it’s probably time for some dates to be thrown up for the next C & C , no doubt it will be an emotional outing with the retirement of the GOAT ;) , so any suggestions for a suitable date ?

Merry Xmas to all from the C&C committee

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just wondering what the format is @Mr Brightside ...... does the Zippsta turn up and play the roll of the quintessential barfly, or does he sit in a corner under a hoodie, watching the replay, whilst lobbing hand grenade posts on PRE?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just wondering what the format is @Mr Brightside ...... does the Zippsta turn up and play the roll of the quintessential barfly, or does he sit in a corner under a hoodie, watching the replay, whilst lobbing hand grenade posts on PRE?
Lol I think his one of the few who hasn’t graced us with there presences .......yet . As for the format , Tiger talk, beer, Tiger talk, beer , wine for one ;) , simply just a good arvo havin a few beers , talkin Tigers, generally a bit of hush hush wink wink goss with a bunch of bloody good people

Reactions: 1 user