PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
5,881
2,837
Richmond Victoria
Tigers of Old said:
Honey I shrunk the Lace up!
4413266047_3e4fda6c8b.jpg

pair of bastards !!
 

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
833
200
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
This is great...
Myself and a bunch of my Tiger loving mates (all gold members, MRC, etc) have an annual post season review/ Xmas drinks catch up...we also have our annual pre season preview in Feb sometime.....
We just happen to be having our post season booze up at the London on the 8th at around 12.30 (we organised that ages ago).....

Will be great to put some faces to names.....I’ll be the one wearing a Richmond polo
 

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
5,881
2,837
Richmond Victoria
Jetboy said:
This is great...
Myself and a bunch of my Tiger loving mates (all gold members, MRC, etc) have an annual post season review/ Xmas drinks catch up...we also have our annual pre season preview in Feb sometime.....
We just happen to be having our post season booze up at the London on the 8th at around 12.30 (we organised that ages ago).....

Will be great to put some faces to names.....I’ll be the one wearing a Richmond polo

great stuff, see you there
 

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
28,710
3,557
Melbourne
If Tim and Leysy are both going should be a ripper. I'm tipping a Horn v Mundine like stoush.
 
E

easy_tiger

Guest
jb03 said:
If Tim and Leysy are both going should be a ripper. I'm tipping a Horn v Mundine like stoush.

A 90 second war of attrition?
 

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
989
41
Sydney, Australia
Will be down in Melbourne town for Xmas beginning 23rd for a few weeks would love to catch up with a few of you blokes if it suits!
 

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
24,512
3,792
jb03 said:
If Tim and Leysy are both going should be a ripper. I'm tipping a Horn v Mundine like stoush.
Yeah, no surprise that Losing Days was a fan of the loser Mundine.
 

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
21,469
5,282
Wang
Tails said:
Will be down in Melbourne town for Xmas beginning 23rd for a few weeks would love to catch up with a few of you blokes if it suits!
I won’t be in Melbourne at that time Tails , I’m sure there will be a few who can have the arms twisted for a beer