PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
With a bit of luck we may have a very very special guest on Saturday, whom I’m sure we’d all love to buy a drink , in saying that if they can’t make it , it’ll be ok to buy me one instead . Fingers crossed

Reactions: 3 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
With a bit of luck we may have a very very special guest on Saturday, whom I’m sure we’d all love to buy a drink , in saying that if they can’t make it , it’ll be ok to buy me one instead . Fingers crossed
Caesar? Coming back from Bright in the luggage compartment of the team bus, furiously typing his most comprehensive training correspondent report ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just a reminder to pick those Armani’s up from the dry cleaners as C & C 23 is upon us .

Also like to send a big “ get well soon” to a C & C life member and absolute PRE bloody legend TOT70

Reactions: 7 users