PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Great to catch up with everyone again at The London.

Nice to meet DavidSSS for the first time, and also our international guest from Botswana DjJazzy Pete.

Lots of stories, some of which may have been true.......

Special mention to MrB for his generosity with the catering.

See you next time!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Appears that following the Tigers all their lives makes one lose their hair.
Except for the area around the chin

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Nice to meet everyone there. Good chat with DJJazzyPete about Botswana and nice to chat with a pile of friendly folk and down a few beers.

That Mr Brightside is a prescient fellow, as I left Ash Barty was down 2 breaks in the second set and I thought she would lose that set, he said Ash would be champion by the time I got home. I thought, that means straight sets, doesn't take long to get back from Richmond. Read some other things on my phone on the way home and, when I walk out of the railway station, lo and behold, Ash Barty is Australian Open champion. Well picked, you also know who will win at the races??

DS

PS. I do hate to say this, but I figured we would be a bunch of middle aged blokes, me included, and I was pretty damned close ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Whoever that bloke 3rd from left with the long beard and thongs is on here, you look like my old neighbour Wardy.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Nice to meet DavidSSS for the first time, and also our international guest from Botswana DjJazzy Pete.

See you next time!
Yes indeed, very generous @Mr Brightside !

And farewell to @taztiger4 , good luck in WA!

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

See you next time!
I must have missed the true ones Billy Bob

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Nice to meet everyone there. Good chat with DJJazzyPete about Botswana and nice to chat with a pile of friendly folk and down a few beers.

That Mr Brightside is a prescient fellow, as I left Ash Barty was down 2 breaks in the second set and I thought she would lose that set, he said Ash would be champion by the time I got home. I thought, that means straight sets, doesn't take long to get back from Richmond. Read some other things on my phone on the way home and, when I walk out of the railway station, lo and behold, Ash Barty is Australian Open champion. Well picked, you also know who will win at the races??

DS

PS. I do hate to say this, but I figured we would be a bunch of middle aged blokes, me included, and I was pretty damned close ;)
I’m not sure most of the old pricks could be classed as middle aged

• Haha

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Very enjoyable and educational afternoon/ evening . Great result at the trade table with the new recruits adding so much , can’t believe how spot on I was with DJPetes appearance, love the dreadlocks and Rastafarian look mate . Its a huge effort to make it all the way from Botswana, however dosent compare to one of our Life members great excuse to try and make it back for the second half of the show. I’m sorry our special guest Peggy couldn’t make it ( bloody tennis) speaking of tennis what a sensational atmosphere in the London, a lady who was getting coffee in front of me at the London this morning was saying she lives about 500 metres away and could hear the roars from the London.

Not sure when C & C 24 will be , however I think it’s only right that we work in with Taz been back in town .

Go Tiges

Reactions: 6 users