PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
I like to be generous, anyway, 40 is the new 30 so I reckon middle age goes well into the 60s now? Hope so, my 60s are getting closer.

DS
40 ?? Yeah ok. (Even I was 40 once)

Can we have some names for faces please, for us not lucky enough to live around the great Tigerland.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
40 ?? Yeah ok. (Even I was 40 once)

Can we have some names for faces please, for us not lucky enough to live around the great Tigerland.
In no particular order

Mr Brightside
Taztiger4
Dustyman
Tiger Tim
Larabee
Billy24
DJ JazzyPete
DavidSSS
Shers

Caesar had come & gone by that stage

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
In no particular order

Mr Brightside
Taztiger4
Dustyman
Tiger Tim
Larabee
Billy24
DJ JazzyPete
DavidSSS
Shers

Caesar had come & gone by that stage
Is that you taz with the small beard? If so, you look like my previous neighbour.

Own up on the bloke wearing a jacket in this heat? :))

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
If PRE was a dating app I’d have done all right over the years , in fact I’d class some of the folks as that closer mates I’d let them park cars at my funeral

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Is that you taz with the small beard? If so, you look like my previous neighbour.

Own up on the bloke wearing a jacket in this heat? :))
The bloke with the jacket is DJ JazzyPete, our resident Botswana correspondent. Bit cold for him in Melbourne...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Optical illusion. It's actually the bloke with the blue cap covering the face with his right hand.
That would be me wearing the freebie Australian Open Canadian Club caps that were just sitting there on a table.

Come to think of it maybe they weren’t free after all…..