PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Next Saturday Gentlemen, ladies , etc , we accept all Tigers at the C &C , however there will be no acceptance of “sweaters” draped over one’s shoulders , designer “sunnies “ tucked , into one’s shirt , no collars turned up or long socks ( Redford)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Next Saturday Gentlemen, ladies , etc , we accept all Tigers at the C &C , however there will be no acceptance of “sweaters” draped over one’s shoulders , designer “sunnies “ tucked , into one’s shirt , no collars turned up or long socks ( Redford)
Does @Redford s wear sandals with his long socks Mr B?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Does @Redford s wear sandals with his long socks Mr B?
Depends what modelling assignment I’m on. Hugo Boss like me in black Oxford shoes…. Ralph Lauren in tan brogues. And so it goes.

Sandals are more for companies like Nautica. I haven’t worked for them since the “Tommy Lee” incident (as they call it) on one of their boats.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Challenge accepted!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sorry to inform, however due to our overseas members, we have had to postpone C & C 7 until the 17th of December

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Jeez, they must be some pretty powerful, important, handsome members.
Yes , however we had to move the dates to allow our big 6-5 KPF from the northern beaches to attend , and push that laughable argument about the value of big doofus forwards over midfielders , always guaranteed to give the crowd a laugh :))

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Royal Saxon is *smile*.

They also stuffed up the once great PA’s down the road. That place was an institution before the O’Brien family got hold of it and completely ruined it.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yes , however we had to move the dates to allow our big 6-5 KPF from the northern beaches to attend , and push that laughable argument about the value of big doofus forwards over midfielders , always guaranteed to give the crowd a laugh :))
I'm only 6'3, and I would have been a gun midfielder if I wasn't required to be an okay key forward.

The northern beaches are in Sydney. I'm in the northern rivers aka God's Country except when it's underwater which is only once a century every five years.

Indeed. It would have been nice to meet these VIPs.
Bit different from the usual crowd
We'll miss ya, Laz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ok can confirm we have “ special “ guests flying in for The first ever C & C Xmas party Tigerfest , 2 weeks tomorrow Tiges

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users