PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Who turned up in full yellow and black regalia!
Or probably easier to answer, who didn’t?

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Dont Argue said:
Who turned up in full yellow and black regalia!
Or probably easier to answer, who didn’t?
There was a few well physiqued gentleman modelling the 1980 tetley lace up gurnsey

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Mr Brightside said:
There was a few well physiqued gentleman modelling the 1980 tetley lace up gurnsey

Apparently NASA want to incorporate the laces into building their next series of space rockets. Strength under extreme pressure unparalleled

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Dont Argue said:
Apparently NASA want to incorporate the laces into building their next series of space rockets. Strength under extreme pressure unparalleled
I know of one lace that didn’t past the extreme pressure test

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigerman said:
He was BOG?
Who was BOG ? Tooheys would have to have got the 3 votes, his impersonation of a blindfolded baby giraffe wearing ice skates on an ice rink after getting off the orbitron at the show was impressive . PREs godfather (TOT70) appeared to have been drinking nothing more the tetley tea after a strong 7 hour session at the bar.

E

easy_tiger

Funny true story I should share.

I was mowing the lawn yesterday about 3 in the arvo, about 2000km north of The London,

and I get a text off an old mate (he's the only Sydney supporter in all NSW that I tolerate), who lives just over the hill from me, and as far as I knew, he was still just over the hill from me.

He sends me a picture of these tattooed men in Richmond Jumpers occupying a corner of a pub, and he goes

'Im at The London Tavern Richmond, and I think people are too scared to tell these blokes its Cricket season'

and I go

'I know those blokes No.46 is Taz, and the bald George Clooney bloke is Mr B. Buy them a beer and tell 'em I said hi'

which he did.

I laughed my head off. Totally weird coincidence.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
easy said:

I was mowing the lawn yesterday about 3 in the arvo, about 2000km north of The London,

and I get a text off an old mate (he's the only Sydney supporter in all NSW that I tolerate), who lives just over the hill from me, and as far as I knew, he was still just over the hill from me.

He sends me a picture of these tattooed men in Richmond Jumpers occupying a corner of a pub, and he goes

'Im at The London Tavern Richmond, and I think people are too scared to tell these blokes its Cricket season'

and I go

'I know those blokes No.46 is Taz, and the bald George Clooney bloke is Mr B. Buy them a beer and tell 'em I said hi'

which he did.

What a pissa, it just reminded me that we all had a chat on the phone to you easy, had to check my phone to confirm

E

easy_tiger

Mr Brightside said:
What a p!ssa, it just reminded me that we all had a chat on the phone to you easy, had to check my phone to confirm

The take home message I got out of our tele-conference,

was that you were all having a very nice time

and were optimistic about the 2019 season.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
easy said:

and I go

which he did.

hahahaha, I had totally forgotten about meeting your mate :rofl

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
easy said:
The take home message I got out of our tele-conference,

was that you were all having a very nice time

and were optimistic about the 2019 season.
It’s still all a tad blurry at this stage, I do know I had a Parma because the menu was bit blurry so I played the percentages that Parma would be there.

E

easy_tiger

taztiger4 said:
hahahaha, I had totally forgotten about meeting your mate :rofl

;D

I actually nearly crashed the mower into a barbed wire fence when he texted me the photo.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
It’s still all a tad blurry at this stage, I do know I had a Parma because the menu was bit blurry so I played the percentages that Parma would be there.

By the sounds of that, if you weren't BOG, you would've been in the votes ;D

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
I can totally recommend the Parma at the London. Mind you, anything solid hits the spot after a gazillion beers.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Morning all , thinking SATURDAY 16th of FEBRUARY for the next summit, nothing on at the G that day, UFC is in Melbourne the week before and Eminem is the next week so the London shouldn’t be too busy , hopefully this can work in with Jetboys pre season prediction summit ? So check your calendars PREenders and hopefully the date suits the majority , again feel free to join us and have a few laughs

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Mr Brightside said:
Morning all , thinking SATURDAY 16th of FEBRUARY for the next summit, nothing on at the G that day, UFC is in Melbourne the week before and Eminem is the next week so the London shouldn’t be too busy , hopefully this can work in with Jetboys pre season prediction summit ? So check your calendars PREenders and hopefully the date suits the majority , again feel free to join us and have a few laughs

sounds good

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:

Locking this one in for certain mate!!

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Good morning Mr B, and all PREnders....
Firstly, was a pleasure meeting those of you that ventured to the London to sip cognac last Saturday.
Secondly, I’ll rally the troops for that date, it sounds like a plan.....a really good plan.
It will depend on numerous things of course, but I’ll work on it.

I’ll have to ring the London a few days out to ensure that they they have an adequate supply of Melb Bitter on tap