PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
To help get through this long off season a few preenders are having a catch up at the London Tavern on Saturday 8th of December if anyone wants to join in and talk Tiger crap

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Mr Brightside said:
To help get through this long off season a few preenders are having a catch up at the London Tavern on Saturday 8th of December if anyone wants to join in and talk Tiger crap

what time mate ?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
taztiger4 said:
LOL, you should join us

Don’t want to give another pub my money!
Actually will be in Vietnam so I’ll raise a glass and send you my measurements by email

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
taztiger4 said:

sofftttt, cant drink all day unless you start in the morning !
Didn’t mention when I was stopping, could take a while for me to be convinced that Butler is a gun

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigers of Old said:
:hihi

They've got Melbourne Bitter. I'm happy with that.
Looking forward to seeing few PREnders there.
Geez I hope my lace up hasn’t “shrunk” like somebody else’s I was thinking of wearing on the day

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Mr Brightside said:
Geez I hope my lace up hasn’t “shrunk” like somebody else’s I was thinking of wearing on the day

Honey I shrunk the Lace up!
4413266047_3e4fda6c8b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user