PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Tigers of Old said:
Honey I shrunk the Lace up!
4413266047_3e4fda6c8b.jpg

pair of bastards !!

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
This is great...
Myself and a bunch of my Tiger loving mates (all gold members, MRC, etc) have an annual post season review/ Xmas drinks catch up...we also have our annual pre season preview in Feb sometime.....
We just happen to be having our post season booze up at the London on the 8th at around 12.30 (we organised that ages ago).....

Will be great to put some faces to names.....I’ll be the one wearing a Richmond polo

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Jetboy said:
This is great...
Myself and a bunch of my Tiger loving mates (all gold members, MRC, etc) have an annual post season review/ Xmas drinks catch up...we also have our annual pre season preview in Feb sometime.....
We just happen to be having our post season booze up at the London on the 8th at around 12.30 (we organised that ages ago).....

Will be great to put some faces to names.....I’ll be the one wearing a Richmond polo

great stuff, see you there

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
If Tim and Leysy are both going should be a ripper. I'm tipping a Horn v Mundine like stoush.

E

easy_tiger

jb03 said:
If Tim and Leysy are both going should be a ripper. I'm tipping a Horn v Mundine like stoush.

A 90 second war of attrition?

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Will be down in Melbourne town for Xmas beginning 23rd for a few weeks would love to catch up with a few of you blokes if it suits!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
jb03 said:
Yeah, no surprise that Losing Days was a fan of the loser Mundine.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tails said:
Will be down in Melbourne town for Xmas beginning 23rd for a few weeks would love to catch up with a few of you blokes if it suits!
I won’t be in Melbourne at that time Tails , I’m sure there will be a few who can have the arms twisted for a beer