PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Couple of sleeps left till we have the opportunity to thank caesar in person for all his efforts with his training reports and even buy him a beer and get the inside goss on who’s “ flying” in the pre season

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Jetboy said:
Big day tomorrow people......anyone have any idea on how many PREnders will show up?

I believe there will be around 10 of us, Drinking wise, that equates to around 20 mere mortals

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Mr Brightside said:
Couple of sleeps left till we have the opportunity to thank caesar in person for all his efforts with his training reports and even buy him a beer and get the inside goss on who’s “ flying” in the pre season

I am a late scratching I'm afraid, I know many including myself think there is no greater cause than Richmond but I have a charity event that requires my attendance over the weekend.
Am a long time volunteer with Camp Quality Victoria and we are taking 13 families who's children are affected by cancer down to Anglesea for the weekend to provide them with a bit of relief.

Enyoy Talking Tigers at the London lads.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
caesar said:
I am a late scratching I'm afraid, I know many including myself think there is no greater cause than Richmond but I have a charity event that requires my attendance over the weekend.
Am a long time volunteer with Camp Quality Victoria and we are taking 13 families who's children are affected by cancer down to Anglesea for the weekend to provide them with a bit of relief.

well done mate, enjoy & thanks for dropping those DVD's off, the GF may get another run after the London !

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
caesar said:

Why dont you take them to the London??

Just kidding. Enjoy the weekend, its a great thing you are doing.

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Geez Caesar, the only reason I was going was because I thought you’d be there!!lol

Nah, only kidding, as previously posted, I was going to be there anyway.....good work Caesar, I’m sure your day will be much more productive and beneficial

Look forward to meeting everyone else tomorrow
Cheers

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
caesar said:

Geez that is disappointing. Who wants to talk to CC, taz and Tooheys.

E

easy_tiger

jb03 said:
Geez that is disappointing. Who wants to talk to CC, taz and Tooheys.

Mr B brings a lovely smiling fresh young face.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Today’s the day , from approximately 12 at the London Tavern, if anyone wants to drop in and say g’day , talk a bit of Tiges, put a face to a name, have a liquid refereshment or 2 , watch the cricket, watch the races , maybe take a step back to September 30 2017 , we won’t be hard to find

E

easy_tiger

Mr Brightside said:
Today’s the day , from approximately 12 at the London Tavern, if anyone wants to drop in and say g’day , talk a bit of Tiges, put a face to a name, have a liquid refereshment or 2 , watch the cricket, watch the races , maybe take a step back to September 30 2017 , we won’t be hard to find

If youre still there late, Arcadia Queen in the Perth mile is free money.

please accept my apologies and enjoy yourselves

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
easy said:
If youre still there late, Arcadia Queen in the Perth mile is free money.

please accept my apologies and enjoy yourselves
Between Arcadia Queen and Leysys flawless punting there’s no doubt it will be a profitable day