PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Another relaxing afternoon at the London watching the replay , thanks to Dustyman for modelling the non stretch C & C Ardmani T , shared 3 votes to Larabee and Mr B as both last to leave

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ok so it’s been a month since we lifted the Cup again, spring carnival half over, it’s probably about time we organised the next C & C event , so feel free to suggest any dates

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ok so it’s been a month since we lifted the Cup again, spring carnival half over, it’s probably about time we organised the next C & C event , so feel free to suggest any dates
Ok, I’ll start. Saturday 7th December?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Looks like anyone turning up will have to find a friend at the bar :) was always way too close to Christmas to be a goer.