PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bumping

Perfect way to spend an arvo before heading off to the tennis for a warm plastic beer

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
FREE BEER FREE BEER Such beautiful words.

just a reminder this Saturday at the London Tavern in Richmond, most likely from 12 noon is C&C 4, 5 or 6 ??? Anyway come and join other Pre Enders for a refreshment

Reactions: 3 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Don’t like to throw the word “ legend” around, however can confirm PRE royalty from back when we were *smile* will be making an appearance, he’ll probably struggle to leave ;)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Pleased to announce that the latest fine C & C garmet will be on show Saturday.....I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s the best yet ;), though not a lot of competition some would say:eek:

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pleased to announce that the latest fine C & C garmet will be on show Saturday.....I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s the best yet ;), though not a lot of competition some would say:eek:
Its a Suns ugly sweater?

• Angry