PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
As most PREebeers would be waiting on the edge of their keyboards for the date Of Cognac & Caviar 6 or 7 , maybe 8 , well we have a date ( most likely ) Saturday 6th of November, kick off will be approximately 1 pm , sadly we had to cancel the C & C yacht cruise of the Bahamas due to COVID , however we will return to the London Tavern Richmond .

At this point we will book a couple of tables, however fingers crossed restrictions may ease before then and make things a bit easier .

As always everybody’s welcome , it’s just a few Tiger supporters having a beer .

I did pop in the London with caesar , just to check things out for the big day , new menu …….superb , beer out of taps lovely and refreshing

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
As most PREebeers would be waiting on the edge of their keyboards for the date Of Cognac & Caviar 6 or 7 , maybe 8 , well we have a date ( most likely ) Saturday 6th of November, kick off will be approximately 1 pm , sadly we had to cancel the C & C yacht cruise of the Bahamas due to COVID , however we will return to the London Tavern Richmond .

At this point we will book a couple of tables, however fingers crossed restrictions may ease before then and make things a bit easier .

As always everybody’s welcome , it’s just a few Tiger supporters having a beer .

I did pop in the London with caesar , just to check things out for the big day , new menu …….superb , beer out of taps lovely and refreshing
As this will be a pre PRE Draft event, I think we should do a post Draft event also

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

I vote for the London courtyard, should be no issues with weather, outdoors so better air flow, plenty of Covid cases still around so easier to be Covid safe.
Just a thought as I am still hesitant on crowded indoor public spaces.
But plan for the masses not me as I am probably the only member of the Nanny State!

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ok , C & C update , due to an evening function we have to leave the premises by 4-30 , so Tooheys and I have now booked 2 tables at 12pm , so we will now have limited numbers unless big change from Dan .

So anyone who’s interested just post so on here and ill put you in

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Must come to one of these but early Nov is BDay season so I'll look for the next one.

Might get to see y'all in person one day.

DS

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Must come to one of these but early Nov is BDay season so I'll look for the next one.

Might get to see y'all in person one day.

DS
There a fixture on the calendar now DS , look forward to you joining us at the next one , it will probably be the next Saturday lol.

8 confirmed so far

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Also Will have to come and meet some of the crew here at PRE at one the days
with us coming out of lockdown im catching up with family & friends in the run up to christmas so will have to make it in 2022

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
There a fixture on the calendar now DS , look forward to you joining us at the next one , it will probably be the next Saturday lol.

8 confirmed so far

Is there a calendar on this site somewhere? Or maybe you just mean another event planned.

The following week might work, sure I'd fit in, middle aged balding white guy!

DS

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Is there a calendar on this site somewhere? Or maybe you just mean another event planned.

The following week might work, sure I'd fit in, middle aged balding white guy!

DS
Sorry Dave , tongue in cheek , we all catch up fairly often anyway

• Haha