PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Might be down in Melbourne that weekend
Might drop in

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
1 week to go ……caesar informs me theLondon is closed until Monday, so fingers crossed we’ll be all good to go

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Probably doing the final preparations for us MrB?
That’s what I’d imagine Billy , wider taps , bigger plates , slipperier poles .

I think Bill has built another 2 stories on his house thanks to the C & C collection

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
That’s what I’d imagine Billy , wider taps , bigger plates , slipperier poles .

I think Bill has built another 2 stories on his house thanks to the C & C collection
Nice that they are going the extra yard for the C & C!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I'm a non-starter for precautionary Covid considerations. Visiting elderly mother the following day so best to play safe.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'm a non-starter for precautionary Covid considerations. Visiting elderly mother the following day so best to play safe.
Just get her to come to the C&C, problem solved.

• Haha

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Bummer but I think I’ve become a bust. Helping out my ex with some coparenting challenges over the holidays.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sorry All, however due to the Covid in the air the C & C committee have had to “ postpone” next Saturdays humdinger , hopefully we’ll be able to lock a new date in the next few weeks , again apologies to all

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Sorry All, however due to the Covid in the air the C & C committee have had to “ postpone” next Saturdays humdinger , hopefully we’ll be able to lock a new date in the next few weeks , again apologies to all
I think this is a wise decision MrB. Fingers crossed we can catch up a bit later this month. Thanks again for organising.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
There’s an air of total inevitability about this now.
It’s absolutely everywhere.
My wife and son have it atm.
Unless you have pre-existing health conditions, the double jab appears to render the new strain to nothing more than mild cold like symptoms. Delta more flu like.

Last edited: