PRE Profile | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Profile

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I’ve got an old strap line (not sure what you call it) under my avatar that I can’t change. It dates from Conca’s days with us!

I’ve asked Mr T, and I’ve tried to change it through my Profile, but nothing works. Can anyone help please?

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
On the mobile, go to Settings from the menu, click on Your Account, then you can change it in the Custom Title text box.
That’s how I found it

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
Thanks Larabee - now done. Not sure why you can change everything else through the dropdown My Account, but not that!

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’ve got an old strap line (not sure what you call it) under my avatar that I can’t change. It dates from Conca’s days with us!

I’ve asked Mr T, and I’ve tried to change it through my Profile, but nothing works. Can anyone help please?
Just saw this... I don't recall seeing a request... you should tag me into a convo (using the @HeadandShin) if you want me to notice :)