Pre Season Injury Report | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pre Season Injury Report

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Naked was in beast mode in the finals killed it against Saints ,Port and Cats second half.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Garth put on some size.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210218-131116_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210218-131116_Instagram.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Geez that was a shocking leg injury for the Saints defender Ben Paton yesterday. Roughead willl be feeling sick about the tackle. Big setback for their season cause he's a very good player. hope he recovers well.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Geez that was a shocking leg injury for the Saints defender Ben Paton yesterday. Roughead willl be feeling sick about the tackle. Big setback for their season cause he's a very good player. hope he recovers well.

Other clubs have had a couple of weeks of full scale intra clubs and the injury lists are mounting, Richmond kicks off with a full contact Intra-club tomorrow so all my fingers and toes are crossed that we come through unscathed, no news will be good news.

Reactions: 3 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Bugger Bugger Bugger!

Prestia has 3 to 4 week hammy will miss round 1

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What was Roughhead doing?
Patton got rid of the ball and Roughhead still went through with the tackle.
It wouldve been interesting if it was Steele or Gresham he injuried

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Other clubs have had a couple of weeks of full scale intra clubs and the injury lists are mounting, Richmond kicks off with a full contact Intra-club tomorrow so all my fingers and toes are crossed that we come through unscathed, no news will be good news.
Do you know what time that is?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
No sign of a live stream of the game? Other clubs have been doing a great job of that, bit of a shame we aren't keeping up.

Shame about Prestia but no real harm in a nice clean hammy at this time of the year.
Run of the mill tear you're thinking Large Son of Bull?

Obviously has put a lot of work through it, and sas many are unaware soft tissues are not uncommon leading into the season as the intensity goes up following the loading.

Like someone else stated, we win Premierships when Dion is injured pre season :))

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Presty n Bash easing into a long season quietly just opens the door a little bit for some of our youngsters to stick their noses in n have a rummage around.
After four years of full finals campaigns and some of the horror injury runs we've had to key players. I'm not overly fussed if a couple of players ease their way into the year n the kids get a few more games.

Reactions: 3 users

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Presty n Bash easing into a long season quietly just opens the door a little bit for some of our youngsters to stick their noses in n have a rummage around.
After four years of full finals campaigns and some of the horror injury runs we've had to key players. I'm not overly fussed if a couple of players ease their way into the year n the kids get a few more games.

Yes its a great ploy... I mean a great chance to give a kid a taste...