Pre season schedule to be revised | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pre season schedule to be revised

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Love how we're protecting community and industry safety by not letting anyone move around the country. Yet we're constantly importing the Coroner Cooties from overseas.
Someone higher up must be afraid that we're missing out on something special so they've resorted to smuggling it in to ensure there's a reason for them to continually enforce restrictions upon us.

Reactions: 1 user

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
How the Aus Open is going ahead defies all logic. If the UK strain gets out into the community I hope there is a class action against Tennis Aust and the State Govt.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Love how we're protecting community and industry safety by not letting anyone move around the country. Yet we're constantly importing the Coroner Cooties from overseas.
Someone higher up must be afraid that we're missing out on something special so they've resorted to smuggling it in to ensure there's a reason for them to continually enforce restrictions upon us.
Never bought the whole Corona narrative to be honest. The story has more holes than Swiss cheese.

Reactions: 1 users