PRE Shop & Donate | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Shop & Donate

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I've hooked up my Redbubble store where I've put together all sorts of designs, especially Tiger inspired work... I've just launched some new PRE merch. Any support will be appreciated to help the site running. I will also enable a 'Donate' facility too for those who want to support the site in other ways.

PRE is personally funded and will always remain free of charge for everyone to use. If anyone who enjoys the site would like to contribute towards the running costs they are welcome to do so. Contributing to the site costs certainly isn't compulsory, nor does it come with any additional favours. The same rules apply to everyone whether they donate or not. As far as the "site" is concerned, every donation is anonymous unless anyone chooses to divulge the information their self.

Reactions: 2 users

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I've hooked up my Redbubble store where I've put together all sorts of designs, especially Tiger inspired work... I've just launched some new PRE merch. Any support will be appreciated to help the site running. I will also enable a 'Donate' facility too for those who want to support the site in other ways.

PRE is personally funded and will always remain free of charge for everyone to use. If anyone who enjoys the site would like to contribute towards the running costs they are welcome to do so. Contributing to the site costs certainly isn't compulsory, nor does it come with any additional favours. The same rules apply to everyone whether they donate or not. As far as the "site" is concerned, every donation is anonymous unless anyone chooses to divulge the information their self.
What’s the Redbubble store and is there a link you can provide, please?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
When I saw everything was Slim Fit I went out for a brisk walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
yeah slim fits don't fit me. If you had something looser fitting, I'd consider purchasing.

You should be able to change the tshirt style that the design is printed on. Just below the photos, click on "Classic T-Shirt" and it will show you the design on a more relaxed fit.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you to all those that supported PRE's Running Costs.

I thank you wholeheartedly.

T.

Reactions: 1 user