Predict the AFL ladder 2020 mrposhman wins | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Predict the AFL ladder 2020 mrposhman wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Thanks for running mainlandy. That swung in late, I think halfway through the season I was around bottom 4 haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for running mainlandy. That swung in late, I think halfway through the season I was around bottom 4 haha
Congrats to mrposh. Well done!
And thanks mainlandy for running. Always fun.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Well done Mr P.

Not since finishing second in the Year 7 high jump (only 2 starters and I failed to clear the first height) have I finished on a podium.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Well done Mr P.

Not since finishing second in the Year 7 high jump (only 2 starters and I failed to clear the first height) have I finished on a podium.

I won the rolling down the hill sideways in a sack race competition in Prep at Whittlesea Primary

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Well done Posh. I had harboured hopes of a miraculous bounce off the bottom, but alas. I take solace in the fact that the one I got right was the Tiges. Cheers toothless for not letting me wallow down here on me own. And of course big thanks to Mainlandy for getting this one going, and Mr. T for making all of it possible.

Last edited:

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Bravo Zulu Posh. Was in the hunt with a few rounds to go but then down down down. Mainlandy well done & look forward to 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.