Predictions for Richmond players in 2023 ( Only 5 predictions) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Predictions for Richmond players in 2023 ( Only 5 predictions)

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
1. Taranto and Hopper both top 10 in the B&F.
2. Cotchin to retire on 300 games as Richmond’s greatest ever Captain.
3. Riewoldt to wind back the clock and have a great season
4. Mathew Clark finally gets a first round selection right with Gibcus
5. Castagna and Zips tie the knot.
Cotchin 301 games is a must

1 more than Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Sonsie - will it be 'his break out will continue' ? , i know semantics
Cumberland - will he try too hard after his successful taste of 1st grade last year ?

Re Sonsie, I mean on a competition level. Someone from On the Couch will do a segment speculating on if he should be All Australian halfway through the season.

With Cumberland I think he is playing a very hard spot and will get more attention. Think he will need to hone his craft in the seconds at some point to cope with that.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Re Sonsie, I mean on a competition level. Someone from On the Couch will do a segment speculating on if he should be All Australian halfway through the season.

With Cumberland I think he is playing a very hard spot and will get more attention. Think he will need to hone his craft in the seconds at some point to cope with that.
Sonsie or N. Daicos?

David King has already declared Daicos this years Brownlow Medalist.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
1)If Taranto, Hopper and Prestia play 18 games together Prestia wins the best and fairest and is All-Australian.
2) Dusty kicks a big of 8 at some stage.
3) Shai Bolton kicks 8 behinds in a game but is still best on in the same game.
4) Tyler Sonsie becomes the "how did he go at 28?" kid.
5) One of our rucks is heavily linked to a move at another club.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Last year I predicted to a doubting Tigers of Very Old that MJ would make significant improvement so this year I am doubling up with the prediction that Steely Green will be a pleasant surprise in the back half of the year.

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Phhht. Doesn't need it .
Kane Cornholing 300 games 1 premiership.
Trent Cotchinator 300 games 3 maybe even 4 premierships.

Nuff said.
No he doesnt need it but Karen would hat another Richmond player having more games than him or a port player

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Last year I predicted to a doubting Tigers of Very Old that MJ would make significant improvement so this year I am doubling up with the prediction that Steely Green will be a pleasant surprise in the back half of the year.
Don't remember that ever happening so I must indeed be getting very old.:LOL: