Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Fairly pedestrian early on. Hopefully they all walk around congratulating themselves and ping a hammie in the last 10 minutes

jackfrost

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Be interesting how cats combat lions ruck duo with Stanley as the main man and a backup good viewing for us.
Hmmm, Ive just now realised that only "Felines" are left in the Premiership race !

Have no idea what that means, if anything, but somewhat interesting for some I guess .... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Miers squibbed the marking contest when it was only him and his opponent ................................watched him mark the ball :))

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
Geelong could be in trouble here. Their opposition have scored as much in the first three minutes than their opposition did in an entire half last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
“Danger flopped a bit”. Noooo, never....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
BT would be well versed on getting a fist to it for a quick release ....................................

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Have they filled the Gabba with disgruntled Broncos fans tonight.

My god what a useless crowd .............. no #%$#%& idea.

Boooooo ha ha ha

Cats are all over em.

Umps need to get involved