Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
I notice Charlie's pretend motorbike has two throttles.
Is this common on pretend motorbikes, or has Charlie had a backyard alteration done on his pretend motorbike?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
there is no way lions are gonna win this....we will be playing geelong in the grand final

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Is this common on pretend motorbikes, or has Charlie had a backyard alteration done on his pretend motorbike?

One throttle is for the left wheel, one for the right wheel.

Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Lions need to improve immensely, if Geelong kicked straight it could have almost been done and dusted

Reactions: 1 user

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
3 free kicks to date tells the story,going through the motions,nah you play the Tiges,aw why us ? You play the Tiges

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
there is no way lions are gonna win this....we will be playing geelong in the grand final
Yeah, it’s got the feel that Geelong will pull away considerably as the game progresses. Hope not....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Chris Scott reckons the Gabba suits them........well Pricky its nigh on identical dimensions to the MCG but you dont like playing there.

Guess what we like the Gabba too because its just like the MCG.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
As an incredibly talented air guitarist, there are simply no rules what you can do with your instrument

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users