Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Who do we want to play in the Grand Final.

I'm not sure.

Do we prefer the Lions and hopefully get revenge back for the QFinal loss or the much hated Cats?

The Lions will have not only the advantage of the home crowd and ground but also the advantage of sleeping in their own beds and familiar surroundings.

The Cats will be in the same boat as us, ie they've been in the hub and away from home.

One thing is for sure, if we were to lose the GF I'd rather lose to the Lions than to the Cats.

On the other hand winning against the Cats would be much more satisfying than a win against the Lions.

Anyway what am I talking about, reckon we would beat either of these minnows!!!

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Brisbane.
They will capitulate against us.
Geelong have players that could run amuck against us.
My preference would be Brisbane, with a few hurt bodies..

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I don't care who we play, I just hope that it's 100% humidity and it pours rain all game.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The pain of losing to Geelong easily surpasses the joy of beating them.

Lions. Let's have the big cats fight it out.

Reactions: 3 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Easily Geelong. They are *smile*. Have a flawed crappy game plan. Hawkins missive dud can't hit side of barn. We all know Clangers finals record v us. Go Cats.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Hope this is a real crash and bash game with a lot of thrills, spills and injuries.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m hoping for Brisbane to win but feel that Geelong will.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Darcy Gardiner might be out for the bears.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Want lions at Gabba... but by their reaction, i reckon they played their final against us and are done

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm hoping they belt the living pi55 out of each other seriously belt each other.

The Bears should be red hot with aggression as they will be desperate to get into their home GF.

That might lead to some injuries on both sides or even a suspension.

Tigers at least got an extra day to recover and mentally know the job aint yet done.

100 minutes of footy stands between our boys and Historic Greatness, they want it this year last night has convinced me.

Any lack of desire and we would not have won last night.

Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I'll be barracking for the lions tonight. Hopefully Charlie will kick six goals and Hawkins six behinds.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Be interesting how cats combat lions ruck duo with Stanley as the main man and a backup good viewing for us.