Prelim Final 2......the other game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final 2......the other game

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Never a has non truer word been spoken!
Antman is the epitome of an intellectual Snob!
I’m not an intellectual snob or anything but I recon if you phrased it ‘never has a more false word been spoken’ or some other such, you could avoid the double negative.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes ....under Final Four top 2 had that path open to them, final 5 it was the top team.

The other big difference when the final 5 came in was 2 finals a week - one at VFL Park and one at the MCG.

With only one final a week the teams had the following weeks off:
Week 1: 1st and 2nd week off
Week 2: 3rd and 4th week off
Week 3: winner of 2nd Semi week off
Week 4: only 2 left so no week off!

DS

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Never a has non truer word been spoken!
Antman is the epitome of an intellectual Snob!

Fair criticism, noted. In the spirit of Tiger brotherhood I offer you this picture of a german shepherd/corgi cross

1603009277074.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Fair criticism, noted. In the spirit of Tiger brotherhood I offer you this picture of a german shepherd/corgi cross

View attachment 10860
Jeebus I didn’t realise such an animal existed. Why?

A German Shepherd is a powerful and beautiful looking animal.

I find this image upsetting.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I must be one of the very few that likes Daisy. She has better insight then most of the other ‘experts’
There are exactly two voices in the AFL media at the moment who offer anything that's even vaguely worth listening to, and it's Nick Riewoldt and Daisy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users