Prelim Final prelude thread. Tigers v Salties | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prelim Final prelude thread. Tigers v Salties

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
OMG - check out who we got umpiring after last weeks disgrace in the Brisi / GWS game.
Mathew Nicholls (15)
Ray Chamberlain (18)
Shaun Ryan (25)

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
OMG - check out who we got umpiring after last weeks disgrace in the Brisi / GWS game.
Mathew Nicholls (15)
Ray Chamberlain (18)
Shaun Ryan (25)
Surely they will put the whistle away after that over officiated debacle

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Surely they will put the whistle away after that over officiated debacle
Can u really see Chambermaid (look at me look at me) not taking advantage to do some controversial stuff or prancing around like the *smile* he is????

Reactions: 1 user

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Can u really see Chambermaid (look at me look at me) not taking advantage to do some controversial stuff or prancing around like the *smile* he is????

Chamberlain will impose himself on the game like the self righteous pr!ck that he is.

Bloke wants to be a CHF that can influence a match, but due to his many limitations is reduced to the role of spoil sport from a viewers perspective.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Has his setup his own banner to run through?

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
It’s warm out there. Fitness in the last quarter should be more telling tonight than usual.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
So important to get off to a flyer against this mob and break their spirit early... Dont want to have to play catch up footy...

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Death by a thousand cuts for Geelong this evening.

Scott might try something weird like the equivalent of a southpaw switch up, but it will only delay the inevitable. This isn’t the 2018 prelim.