Preliminary Final Week 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preliminary Final Week 2021

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
His attack on the ball, his run and positioning for a mark, reminded of the great Royce
He’s got great hands. But he needs a clear run and jump, he’s not a body player. Doubt he gets such an easy time of it next game. But geez if he gets a run and jump he attacks that ball in the air. Unlike key frauds like Dixon and Daniher.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
He’s got great hands. But he needs a clear run and jump, he’s not a body player. Doubt he gets such an easy time of it next game. But geez if he gets a run and jump he attacks that ball in the air. Unlike key frauds like Dixon and Daniher.
Comparing him to Royce is a compliment which goes too far, but Royce used to fly in from the back and from either side also.
Makes it very hard to defend without blocking at a distance from the ball.
We saw that same ability against PA.
I don’t see Lever holding him in the G.
Rance with his speed and focus on the ball could have but few others.
Noah also has the speed and strength, but suspect he may play forward next year.