Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Leicester almost certain for 1 of the 2 automatic promotion places, if not as champions.

An Ipswich return to the top flight, consecutive promotions, would be a great story but I think they might fall short, leaving 'dirty' Leeds to take the other automatic promotion spot.

Playoffs - Southampton are wobbling at the wrong time of the season so hard to see them winning a semi final. Conversely Norwich seem to finding form at the right time so perhaps an East Anglia derby in the final ..Ipswich prevailing in extra time.

Reactions: 1 user

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Premier League ; great title race. Spurs hold the key, having to play each of the 3 contenders in the run to season's end. No easy task anytime but if Arsenal can avoid defeat in the NLD on Sunday, let alone win , then it might be advantage enough, despite Man City having games in hand..

Reactions: 1 user