Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
9 goals in a Manchester derby, two hat-tricks, can't ask for more man (y)

Now back to the F1 and NFL :love:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
I go from the dream of City crushing United to the frustration and disappointment of my New Orleans Saints. They are awful this season. Penalties, fumbles, dumb plays. Awful.

• Sad

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I go from the dream of City crushing United to the frustration and disappointment of my New Orleans Saints. They are awful this season. Penalties, fumbles, dumb plays. Awful.
You're unlucky losing your long-term QB and coach around the same time. Will struggle like us all until you get them two spots together again. Niners fan, we haven't had that combo since 1994 man :cry:

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The Viking is scoring 1.9 goals a game. The record for most goals in a season is 34 goals (22 teams - 42 matches). The record for a 20 team 38 match season is 32 goals. At the current rate Erling will beat the record in 18 matches, less than half a season.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Citeh's new striker, Erling Haaland will take the EPL by storm, he's a sensational striker. Scored both goals on debut for them.
Is 22 and scored 62 goals from 67 games for my Borussia Dortmund.
His father played for Leeds United, he was born there. He's just what Leeds need, pity there's no father son in the EPL.
Harland is killing it, just like i knew he would, he's a superstar. I still wish they had father and son in the EPL.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
What we saw him doing at Dortmund, you just knew he was going to one day pay Roy Keane and United back for that tackle he did on his old man ;)
He was always going to City and Keane and United were going to cop it bad from him when he went to the EPL, you could see he was a goal machine and a half!!
And he's already done it in his first game against them, Legend!! :clap1
The Karma train struck, thank U Roy Keane!! :LOL:

Reactions: 2 users

ThePercies

Tiger Superstar
Apr 8, 2007
Bendigo
End of contract 2026 he'll leave.
He will be gone sooner than that. In 3 weeks time Liverpool will be in the relegation zone. I'm not saying that's where they will finish but it won't be in the top 8. What Klopp has done to Liverpool is exactly what he did to Borussia Dortmund.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
He will be gone sooner than that. In 3 weeks time Liverpool will be in the relegation zone. I'm not saying that's where they will finish but it won't be in the top 8. What Klopp has done to Liverpool is exactly what he did to Borussia Dortmund.
Pretty much doubt it, FSG don't react to toxic social media, they're pretty conservative owners, they'll let him wade it out I would be guessing. I'd rather them go than him :eyes

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
He'll be gone way before that. Not necessarily sacked but by mutual agreement.
Happy for FSG to prove me wrong, but can't see it.
They're Moneyball owners and run a real tight ship on their outlays, I can't see them blowing 30-40M pounds to remove Klopp and his coaches when they won't even spend that much on bringing in a midfielder.
And then, who do you bring in? Who out there 'available' is a good coach? They're all taken.
And then you end up in that United/Chelsea cycle of shipping managers in and out every year.
So it'd be the stupidest thing they've done in their time running the club, and trust me, they've done some stupid things.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Has had a dynamic start to his EPL career.

He'd be in every Fantasy Team nearly by now., maybe only Man Utd fans wont pick him :))

I remember reading somewhere some pundits reckoned he wouldn't have as big an impact in e EPL............................Alrighty Then!!

• Love

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is it losing Mane and whats up with Mo Salah?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Citeh's new striker, Erling Haaland will take the EPL by storm, he's a sensational striker. Scored both goals on debut for them.
Is 22 and scored 62 goals from 67 games for my Borussia Dortmund.
His father played for Leeds United, he was born there. He's just what Leeds need, pity there's no father son in the EPL.
Hes certainly doing that.