Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Redders your Wolves got the 3 points over Forrest with a Penna to get 2 points out of the drop zone for now, might be a turnaround in the offing.

Seems to be some more established sides going poorly ie Liverpool, Wolves, Southampton, Everton, and of course the Foxes and some expected strugglers doing well ie the Jawdees in Newcastle, Fulham, Brentford, Brighton who seem to have cemented themselves in as a middle table team and Bournemouth.

Forrest the only side really travelling as expected as a struggler, and Man City is seemingly belting everyone up.
I fully expected Neves to miss that. They miss everything else….

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Spurs keep banking points. Winning ugly.

Want to see us crush a side soon tho.

Need to lift a trophy this year.

Reactions: 2 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Wolves will be ok across the season. They'll keep picking up points here and there on a (relatively) consistent basis.

Forest gone already. Dumped most of the team that got them promoted (along with all the team spirit that comes with it) and spent £120mill on journeymen with no true desire.

Looking forward to todays game. Liverpool just shown a couple of glimpses of their former selves recently, but City are a colossus. Only the fact that it's at Anfield might see the Scousers get something out of it, but I doubt it.

ManU every chance to slip up against Newcastle. Eddie Howe has the Geordies in the palm of his hand already.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Forest gone already. Dumped most of the team that got them promoted (along with all the team spirit that comes with it) and spent £120mill on journeymen with no true desire.
Yep. Looking like a huge debt coming.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
How’s Klpops form complaining about fair play finances likes he is some backwater club?

Poor form only doing it when he is struggling. Wenger type antics.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Spurs keep banking points. Winning ugly.

Want to see us crush a side soon tho.

Need to lift a trophy this year.

Haven’t seen any games this season because I dumped Optus (wonder how many subscriptions they’ve lost after their crazy price hikes??). But I’m not sure where that trophy is coming from unfortunately. We'll make top 4, no worries (probably second). But no one is stopping Citeh.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
It was simply a fantastic game to watch. Fast, open, skilful, chances both ends…

Apparently the ref had been into see Klopp and Pep before the game to say he was going to let it flow. Worked a treat. Unfortunately he forgot to tell the VAR who paid the niggly free kick against Haarland in the lead up to their goal. However, from a neutral’s point of view, it meant City had to keep chasing the game, which improved the spectacle no end.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
It was simply a fantastic game to watch. Fast, open, skilful, chances both ends…

Apparently the ref had been into see Klopp and Pep before the game to say he was going to let it flow. Worked a treat. Unfortunately he forgot to tell the VAR who paid the niggly free kick against Haarland in the lead up to their goal. However, from a neutral’s point of view, it meant City had to keep chasing the game, which improved the spectacle no end.
I reckon Allison was also fouled in the lead up to that rightly disallowed goal

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
VAR should be used soley for goal line review and penalty claims. Any upfield incident should be left for the ref.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
VAR should be used soley for goal line review and penalty claims. Any upfield incident should be left for the ref.
VAR don't get penalty calls right anyway.

The Ederson trip on Odegaard that was not paid early this year, then City received one for the Bernardo Silva Greg Louganis 10/10 dive in the same match. The Rodri handball against Everton that VAR slept through as well.

Everybody gets them, they should just take the good they receive with the bad, zip it and move on!! :censored:

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
ManU absolutely boss Spurs at OT.

Good to see.

Ten Hag starting to prove that this squad ain't so bad after all, they'll finish top four.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
cRon19? they should *smile* him off at first opportunity
Man I don't know how he doesn't understand he's 37 and should be happy to be a squad player if he wants to keep playing in a major league.

Or go to the USA or the A-League and make a United duo with Nani down here ;)

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Norseman has taken over the EPL, Christiano's time looks to have passed as far as being the dominant forward in the League or even his club, but there's no shame in that he's an all-time great, and always will be.

Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Fernandes is a different player without CR7 playing.
They did finish second the year before, he contributed with 18 goals. Didn't feel the need for the CR to come in, because he was going to City, just a bad reactionary call from the ex-players and coach.