Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
First decision for him will be, does he sell Kane?

As the tweet thread I posted argued, yes. Removes pressure on Kane and Spurs, and gives them money to buy the role players that Ange will need to rebuild the team and its culture.

Reactions: 1 users

Judge Smailes

The world needs ditch diggers too!
Dec 17, 2003
Adelaide
Love Luton's stadium. So quirky. Even saw a shot this week of where resident's back windows look over the only just semi enclosed, really old school, 1940s style men's pissers (a bit like people describe the old Princes Park pisser behind the outer). Imagine that stench wafting up into your kitchen window? It was literally only 10m from their window.
The entrance for away fans is next level. Not only between peoples houses but you almost need to be a Singapore Airlines hostess to fit through the turnstile.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I was supposed to go to see the new Tottenham Hotspur stadium in 2020, but COVID hit.

Earlier this year I brainstormed a bit of a plan to do a quickie trip to London in January 2024 to see a game and stop off in Qatar to watch the Socceroos play in the Asian cup. I canned it because I don’t have the money.

But after this announcement the trip is back on the agenda. I won’t be able to live with myself if I don’t see an Ange Postecoglou coached Spurs side play at Tottenham Hotspur stadium.

The misses has given me the green light. I just need to save up the money. Gonna tighten the purse strings for a few months and see what I can save up.

Good luck Ange. Hope you last at least 4 years. Arse and all fans must be a tad jealous.

got a mate who follows arsenal and is of Greek heritage (followed South Melbourne, went to Brazil, etc). I haven't spoken to her yet, but i know she will be salty AF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Will be sacked within 3 months. Wellington Phoenix already getting their ducks (sheep) in a row.

Oh well, it was good for Ange while it lasted.

1686101793073.jpeg

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Will be sacked within 3 months. Wellington Phoenix already getting their ducks (sheep) in a row.

Oh well, it was good for Ange while it lasted.

View attachment 19511

Possibly, but either works it works out great for Ange.

Do well and last 4 years - you've fixed a broekn club
Get sacked early - Your bank balance will look awesome