Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
What sad news. I bloody love the meatball, a tiger hero to all us desperados who thought they would never see success at Tigerland.

Key player in 3 premierships.

Reactions: 4 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Gez how did the match committee and conditioning staff allow this to happen ? Should not have played after the 5 day break amature like.
Self-inflicted wounds are the worst. Certainly feels like it was a calculated risk that was calculated wrong.

If we are looking for onballers, Dion is the prototype. Star. Always had good finals. Big game player.

Reactions: 5 users

Webbie26

Tiger Cub
May 17, 2023
Gez how did the match committee and conditioning staff allow this to happen ? Should not have played after the 5 day break amature like.
Meehan needs to be replaced he has no idea should be the clubs number 1 priority

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Sounds a bit like the Greg Chappell line

“I’m in good form but I’m not scoring runs.”

Re Meehan not Dion.

Last edited: